Self-Managed Super Fund Services
If you want more control and flexibility in planning your financial future, why not explore a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF)?
Our accountants here at Royal Cornell can assist you in administering and managing the accounting, taxes and compliance requirements of your SMSF.
We can assist you in managing your SMSF, including meeting all of your accounting responsibilities and generating yearly financial statements and records.
You can be confident that you’re meeting all of your SMSF taxes responsibilities when you work with a Royal Cornell accountant.
Our accountants can help you with:
- Structuring your superannuation so that it’s tailored to your life goals and values
- Setting up your self-managed super fund
- Increasing your contributions to your existing super fund in a tax-efficient manner
- Making plans for your super to go to the people you want it to go to
- Assisting with the transfer of a fund to a pension
Request a consultation
Contact us to book a consultation and find out more about SMSFs today.